beautiful people

9.26.2012

wine country

The last day of our road trip we stopped in Sonoma. I have always dreamed of visiting the Napa Valley, all that wine. :) We went to Matanzas Creek Winery...it was gorgeous! The estate is of course surrounded by vines, but also lavender! That is the best combination! They make their own lavender products and have them for sale in the tasting room too!

Lavender never smelled so real and beautiful! 
how cool are these chairs with wine holders!!!^ 
After wining we went out for pizza at The Red Grape and YUM! I get excited a lot and it's usually because of food. This place was delish. 
It felt like a day in tuscany :)
Out of all the stops on our trip, this was my favorite! I love being surrounded by golden rolling hills & vineyards.

5 comments:

Jenna E said...

BEAUTIFUL photos, looks perfect there. I definitely need a wine glass holder in my chair

Harri Davison said...

Stunning photos, this place looks idyllic! x

Jennifer Blair said...

Wow. I really need to visit wine country! ;)

ginanorma said...

ooooh lavendar and wine, I think i could get use to the combo too:)

In the Blue said...

These are such beautiful pictures. They make me want to visit Napa Valley/Wine Country so bad...there is so much beauty here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...