beautiful people

9.14.2012

film photographs








I have started shooting with film & I am in love!
I love the colors, the feel and the process of shooting with film. The way I see life through my camera feels so natural and inspiring. Im having so much fun! 

My dreams are changing a little. I would love to be an all film photographer, to travel the world shooting in amazing locations, photographing couples in love. 

My hope is to learn as much as I can and someday soon photograph weddings with my husband. Wouldn't that be the best! I love this plan!
:)

xoxo

4 comments:

Pretty lady said...

lovely! Medium format or 35mm?

Holly said...

Gorgeous, Laura! I especially love the photo of the couple with the wheat in the foreground.

And... I love your dream - You're so talented - you can make it happen :)

Brooke said...

WOW these are amazing amazing!! I would love to learn how to do this too!

Kae said...

Are you kidding me?! this is the best dream ever! Oh please don't ever stop shooting film. It's so so beautiful. If you ever want to practice with wedding-y things, you know where to find me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...